ECOIL 8 000
Transformer oil purification plant
Transformer oil purification plant ECOIL 8 000 is the most optimal solution if you require budget friendly oil processing with balanced performance. Its main purpose is to remove moisture, gasses and solid particles from mineral transformer oils as well as natural and synthetic esters. Plants are built in a fixed configuration and are available from stock for immediate shipping.
- Excellent degassing and moisture removal vacuum technology
- Best budget performance ratio on the market
- Sold from stock and build in a fixed configuration
- Works on all types of transformer oils
ECOIL 8 000 transformer oil purification plant
The necessity for transformer oil dehydration and degassing is known for a long time. Transformer oil is used in power equipment where it provides cooling and insulation protection. Over time aggregated moisture, gasses and solid particles can seriously affect these properties. To remove moisture, gasses, and solid particles oil treatment equipment needs to be used.
Description of oil purification equipment
Oil is heated by electrical heaters with surface efficiency below 1.1 W/cm, with indirect heating to prevent local overheating. Oil at the outlet is filtered by a fine, up to, 0.5-micron filter to filter out solid particles before returning the oil back to the transformer. Equipment is automatic operated via control buttons on the electrical cabinet. Numerous safety features are introduced throughout the plant to ensure the safety of the equipment as well as the operating personal.
All oil purification plants utilize the inlet suction power of the vacuum system to ensure oil flow while the outlet pump is a centrifugal closed coupled high suction pump. For dehydration and degassing the rotary vane vacuum are used. Vacuum chamber houses a variable amount of coalescer filters to achieve most efficient treatment of oil. All oil treatment plants have manual variable oil flow control to maximize user comfort during operation.
- Electrical heaters with surface efficiency below 1.1 W/cm2, with indirect heating to prevent local overheating
- Automatic operation with the use of control buttons placed on the electrical cabinet.
- Single stage vacuum system to ensure sufficient vacuum in the vacuum chamber.
- Filter rated up to 0.5 microns prevents particles from entering back into the transformer.
- All units build in single fixed configuration and sold from stock.
- Lightweight frame allowing for easy handling and operation.
- All electrical wiring across the ECOIL units conforms to the highest European standards and consists only of high-quality components to ensure the reliability of the unit.
- Variable flow rate of oil is achieved by a regulation valve on the inlet of the equipment.
- Bypass for the possibility to only use heating or filtering capabilities of the plant.
- Highly effective foam sensor to prevent extensive foaming in the vacuum chamber
- Full set of documentation in electronic form available for download
If you are interested to download the technical datasheet for this product, please contact our office directly.
Should you have any more technical questions about our equipment do not hesitate to contact us.